As seen on Love Island! Contoured blackout sleep mask to help you sleep uninterpreted and keep that lash length.
The ultimate sleep therapy!!
Designed to block out any unwanted light, giving the best possible sleep time to invigorate, restore and repair. With a unique contoured dome design, SMUG sleeping masks leave space around the eye area removing any disturbance or friction caused by the rapid eye movement sleep phase... making them completely 'eyelash friendly'. Who would of thought it!!
The hours we spend sleeping are the biggest single influence on our mood, motivation and decision-making skills - did you know that? A decent sleep pattern enhances everything we do through our everyday lives. In a world where stress and technology have taken a front seat, never has it been more important to get the right amount of sleep and rest and looking after those lashes!!
Your immediate eye area is the most sensitive skin on your face, so a sleep mask is critical for anti-ageing and relaxing the eyes to reduce skin fatigue, wrinkles, dark circles, and puffiness - the perfect addition.
- Provides total darkness, no matter how bright it is around you. Sleep, nap, or meditate in complete comfort, day or night perfect for home or away!
- Prevents damage to your eyelashes (real or extensions) We do advise for eyelashes!
- Lightweight, soft, and super-comfortable compared to other sleep masks, so much so you won’t even realise you're wearing one- don't believe us try it!
- Encourages deep sleep, or slow-wave sleep, which prevents skin fatigue, wrinkles, and dark circles under your eyes - a desire for us all!
- Perfect for home and travel (car, train, and plane journeys) - any excuse to shut off from the world!
- Adjustable fastening, one size fits all - perfect for you, perfect for a gift!
Did you know?
Fun fact - napping culture is huge in Japan. Many Japanese people take nap breaks during the day to enable devotion to business and gain optimal performance .. do you think we should bring this culture to the UK? We do!!
No-ThirtySix believes good things come to those who sleep!