Imagine a deep cleansing Face Mask that is made with green clay, white clay, lavander, tea tree oil & sage.. welcome to the Mint Cooler!
We offer a variety of masks so please enquire in for for your skin type if not suitable. This soothing green clay mask will shrink your pores, whilst nourishing your skin and providing the natural fragrance of sage.
The face masks are skin type dependent and the Mint Cooler is great for oily & combination skin types.
- The aroma of sage – Enjoy the refreshment & fragrance long after washing off your Mint Cooler face mask.
- Deep cleanse & nourishment – Green clay acts on and draws out the impurities, toxins, oils, and sebum residing within your pores (We know it sounds yukky but it really isn't!). The mask will then replace with minerals while shrinking the pores to a safer dimension enjoying a cleaner look and feel for your skin.
- Soft & smooth – Green clay & lavender hydrate and moisturize the skin ensuring its soft and glowing.
- Best for oily & combination skin type – No more generic face masks offering find the one that suits you!
You know that the Mint Cooler green clay mask is what you have been looking for!!! If you are unsure why
Ingredients: White Clay (Kaolin), Green Clay (Illite), Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavander), Melaleuca Alternafolia (Tea Tree), Sage (Salvia sclarea Linnaeus)
How to use (1 Face Mask )
- Wash your face as you normally would & then Shake the jar or trial packet.
- Put 1 table spoon of the dry clay mask in a small bowl & add 1 table spoon of water. To enrich your experience you can also use a small drop of honey or yogurt to soften the skin further.
- Mix the clay & water until you have a nice paste then apply evenly over your face & neck.
- Leave the mask on until it is dry (this takes around 10-15 minutes), then rinse with warm water to ensure all of the clay is off. You will notice the colour change as the mask drys so its easy to see when its ready!
- Pat dry and why not finish off with our facial serum or moisturiser. For more information enquire within today and speak to one of our skin specialists!